Complicating any discussion of the causes of premature ejaculation is the fact that premature is a vague term. However, premature usually means that ejaculation occurs before at least one of the partners wants it to.Keeping that in mind, here are the five main causes of premature ejaculation:
1) Adolescent fear of discovery during masturbation sometimes establishes a habit of ejaculating quickly that can be difficult to break later in life.
2) Negative family attitude towards sex during your childhood may cause you to "rush" to complete sexual activity because you feel it is "dirty" or not permitted.
3) Erectile dysfunction, while itself usually a treatable physical condition, may create a feeling of need to "get it done" before you lose your erection.
4) Problems and worries about health, money, relationships, or any sort of stress in your life, may trigger an event or series of events.
5) Negative reactions from a sexual partner can also cause the problem in what would otherwise be a normally happy, sexually fulfilled male.
After reviewing the list of possible causes above, it's obvious that you can possibly deal with the problem yourself. If some negative experience has had an impact on your sexual performance, finding that and facing it may be all that is needed. If you are experiencing erectile dysfunction, getting that treated may help the problem. If you have a high level of stress, dealing with those problems or taking up some sort of relaxation process such as meditation might do the trick. On the other hand, The causes of premature ejaculation can be varied and intertwined. If you cannot figure it out or solve it by yourself and/ot with the help of your sexual partner, you may need to seek professional help.
Are you sick and tired of the humiliation of premature ejaculation? To learn a proven, permanent method that allows you to last 10-30 minutes longer in bed TONIGHT, Click Here!